We dug out my colossal collection of DVDs last night and sifted through some old Oscar flicks. My first choice was The English Patient, which in turn got the ball rolling for a total Ralph Fiennes film fest.Everybody knows I keep a locked liquor cabinet full of man candy. I am abhorred at myself for leaving Ralph off my top shelf hottie list. His red hot dragon buns are now front and center, right beside the Belvidere vodka. Fiennes deserves major kudos for making the despicable SS captain Amon Göth look irresistible, and for bringing a smidgen of sizzle to the dark lord Voldemort.
Was he in that movie with that woman from Titanic that was about drug companies? Whats the name of that one? Anyway, I loved him in that. if it wasn't him, I probably would have. But I didn't see English Patient because I get twitchy with movies like the English Patient.
ReplyDeleteI should probably delete this comment, but I won't.
Chris you are hilarious!!!! I think you should give the English Patient a try--the makeup job isn't very advanced. It was the 90's (oh so old right?) It's not too terrible, a lot better than the Libertine, YIKES!
ReplyDelete