November 19, 2009

Pretend Like

I decided to do some cyber shopping and create a holiday wish list. It's not very long (I tried to control myself) but they are some of my favorite things...things I've had my eye on for a month or so. It's no secret that I'm a complete Anthropologie addict--I've almost successfully completed my three year task of creating an entire Anthropologie wardrobe. So, it's obvious that the majority of my wish list is on file in their collection. Being extremely short waisted, I have to pick and choose carefully when it comes to dresses and tailored tops. Empire, empire empire!

I fell in love with these Frye boots last month from Victoria's Secret.

This bag is one of my favorites on the list (from Anthropologie). I can't pass up these spunky pair of heels from Anthropologie. I love anything and everything old fashioned / vintage inspired!

Another Anthropologie pick...if I could have one thing off the list, it would have to be this cardigan!

Okay, I should have created a "Need" & "Want"...this tops my need list.

Just in case...

*****EDIT: I just noticed the bad link for FRYE listed above, feel free to visit now that it's fixed!******


6 comments:

  1. Ok, enough already, love love love the spunky heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cardigan. if I wore it there would be major eye rolling. It has to be an whole package. The bag is KILLER good.

    Which is different than being The Killers, but that went without saying so I take it back.

    I have GOT to go to Anthropologie now. I've never been there, but everyone seems to think it's neato.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so right about the bag--I felt a little guilty putting it on the list after seeing the price tag, it is definitely KILLER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmhmm! Loving the cardigan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too me too!!!!! :o) he he

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Frye boots are KILLER! I may have to add them to my Christmas list :-)

    ReplyDelete