January 3, 2010

Migraine #3

Today I endured my third migraine of the new year. My first being on January 1. Last year I opened 2009 with one of the worst migraines I've ever had...I was even reduced to vomiting after my morning coffee. This year was somewhat of a repeat, except I could only manage to make myself gag over the toilet. No real vomit this time.
If there's one thing I could wish away for this year, it is hands down the head wrenching headaches that have plagued me, myself and my brain for almost four years.
Take me back to the good ole days of high school when I really never knew what a headache was. If any readers have any, ANY, suggestions for home headache remedies, I'm all ears.

2 comments:

  1. Your brother got one of those after snowboarding a couple of weeks ago, we think it was the bright sun light reflecting off of the snow. He held off untill we got home to vomit thankfully. My mom gets them all the time too, I called her to ask her for any home remedies, and she said screw that and go to the doctor, she recommends the medicine Maxalt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maxalt and I go way back :o) as well as Relpax...I'm just out and having to eat a pound of tylenol a day until I get my refills :o(

    ReplyDelete