January 9, 2012

All things British...

It's a new year. It's time for a new show for people who hate tv shows. That show is Masterpiece Classic's Downton Abbey.
Maybe it's the post-traumatic stress stemming from Harry Potter in all its finalty, or maybe it's just my abnormal preference for brilliant British acting, but I am in L-O-V-E with this series.
I've been a fiercely loyal member to team Bates from Season 1: Episode 1. This just made my Sunday nights so much more appealing. I always dreaded the long and gloomy evenings that began the downward descent into human loathing for the "Monday morning". Now, my Sunday evenings are spent basking in the sparkling English countryside alongside flesh and blue-blooded aristocrats and their loyal underdog team of Edwardian servants.
I'm also adding my very first "back-to-blogging" top-shelf hottie for 2012, Mr. Brendan Coyle!
Speaking of hot Brits, happy birthday to the Duchess today! (Kudos to his hotness, Prince William, who shares my love for Downton Abbey )

2 comments:

  1. "ok so he's dying right?....and he loves her but she doesn't love him...but she's pretending to love him because he's dying....and who is that lady over there? and why is that guy angry?...."

    with love from your ADD, sometimescantwatchamoviewithouttalking best friend :) glad to see you back on the blog wagon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you anyway! ha ha

    ReplyDelete