April 25, 2013

It's fine. That's my new motto. Because really, it is. It's fine.

Nothing could be any finer than my life in the past three months.

I didn't think this day would come. Okay, well I thought it could come but I was always to lazy to make it happen. Maybe lazy isn't the right term. Unmotivated? Yes. Unwilling? Yes. My own stagnant behavior cost me a lot of years that I can't get back.

I am finally divorced. I mean really divorced. Finally final divorced. I am single. I'm a single female living in one of the most beautiful states in our country. I have great friends, a family who supports me and a wonderful job that never seems like a job.

So I'm counting blessings...so what? I just feel thankful, and when I feel that coming on I have to say it out loud. I guess so I'll know it's real.

I'm most proud of my recent "leap of faith"...I'm finally writing professionally. I am challenging myself in ways I never thought possible. I'm so busy my head spins each day. I'm happy. I smile. I laugh. I'm proud...of myself.
I'm engaging myself with strangers, famous strangers. The thing is, they aren't any different from us. The famous folks are real too. And I'm so thankful for them, and their kindness.
I'm overwhelmed I even get the chance to speak to them, much less write a published story about them.
Along with this recent leap of faith, I'm also publishing more of my photography. We're talking cover..on the cover. Yes, the cover.

This is where I was meant to be. There is always a reason behind each passage of our lives. And this is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment