January 21, 2005

Jackpot

Isn't that what you do with shit, scrape it up with a little shovel?

There is no motivation inside the cubicle.

It's times like these that I find myself retreating to the Big Rock Candy Mountains.


In the big rock candy mountains
you never change your socks
and the little streams of alcohol
come a trickling down the rocks

Would it be possible to burn an entire town? What would you do with the ashes?
I could have a lot of fun with this. Just like people have fun telling me what they would do if they won the lottery. I think I know what every person in the surrounding five county area would do.

I work for the devil, I've sold my soul to Satan, I'm a nogooder who is in it for the money...I've heard it all. It paid for my entire four years of college with money left over to buy gas every now and then, so no complaints.

TALK IS OFTEN CHEAP and full of air.


No comments:

Post a Comment