February 9, 2005

In-ur-ree

I've been Paul Simonized!

I am thinking about going out on a limb. A limb that I wouldn't normally choose to walk on...I'm more of a trunk person. (Lately) I miss the old me, the one picking out shaky, skinny branches to swing from. I am going to do it. I've spotted the limb and I'm going for it.

The Inuree pool has become "lagoon like". Its a big green hole now. If you sneak out past the old school house and under the chain link fence you can get to the basketball court and peer over the side wall. Creepy. Maybe this should be taken into consideration when trying to think of new horror story ideas. The Pool that ate people. The public pool that ate people. The People-Eating Public Pool. The slobbering public pool monster.
This is nothing new.

There's auditions for a new indie horror film due to start production this summer. Go to the SC Film Office to check it out. www.scfilmoffice.com
Very low budget but it could be fun.

Don't let your dog pee on the St. Francis statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment