I agreed to help Mom with the first annual Trunk or Treat celebration. We transformed the trunk of the Explorer into the horrid, "Mouth of the South". Take a look.

After enduring the candy mob, I retreated to the homestead for yet another round of the festivities as the doorbell rang off and on for two hours. The last visitors to the creek pad were Jauncie & Henry Raines.

Known otherwise as Grant & Chase...and their own twisted Halloween costume creations.
I'll call it a night. Overall we had a good crowd...along with Jauncie & Henry. I've suggested they take this show on the road. (They are available for most small parties & reunions).
i do thank ya a ho lot for da nice photograph of me and my cuzin neck time we in da nabo hood we be sho to stop in an see ya gan.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work
ReplyDelete» » »