Lately I've been really mad. The tightness in your chest, can't breathe kind of mad. I guess that's taking it to extremes compared to everyone else and normal "madness" symptoms. But then again, what's normal?
Why am I mad? (I think it's more of a blend between a Cheshire cat type madness and internal rage.) I don't know. I have no reason to be mad, maybe a little crazy, but we're all a little crazy, right? Don't answer that, I'm sure most of my blog readers would disagree.
I'm not sure, I guess maybe it's because I'm so defensive. I take so much to heart...I'm guilty of wearing my heart on my sleeve too much; therefore I should expect to have lots of hurt feelings. If I could just shrug things off I think I could rid myself of some of the unnecessary madness.
I'm not making sense, I'm just typing. I don't know, Stephen King always makes me feel a little better about being mad...or the latest episode of COPS.
No comments:
Post a Comment