Thank YOU ladies! yes, she is very beautiful! They do look wonderful, and I have to say that these are my favs too Lolo. I love it when I catch Billy laughing! Char-log in to your flickr for more photos. You are welcome Lolo, thanks for being such a friendly sis-in-law!!
Ahhhh Lauren's new sister-in-law and Brother! :) She looks so beautiful! Very Cute Photo!
ReplyDeleteLove You! :)
OMG... totally forgot! They look wonderful. I'm so excited for you gaining a sis too! :O) Share more photos soon!
ReplyDeleteThis is my absolute favorite picture! Thank you for taking such good ones!
ReplyDeleteThank YOU ladies! yes, she is very beautiful! They do look wonderful, and I have to say that these are my favs too Lolo. I love it when I catch Billy laughing! Char-log in to your flickr for more photos. You are welcome Lolo, thanks for being such a friendly sis-in-law!!
ReplyDelete