June 3, 2009

The Deep Fit

Yesterday I picked up my first king size set of 1,020 thread count sheets. Now this isn't important, and certainly not worth blogging about; however, when you're forced to lie on the beach day in and day out, there's not going to be much to blog about (other than the occasional male speedo on a bicycle).
I haven't put the sheets on...yet. I keep sliding my hand down inside the package just to feel them--so in my mind, there's going to be a big oily hand print in the middle of the sheet.
A friend of ours bought a set a few years ago, and when his fiancee admitted to having an affair he gathered all of his belongings one day while she was still at work. When she returned home, everything in the house was gone...including the sheets.
Once I saw the price tag, I knew why.

No comments:

Post a Comment